PLAY.UR.MELODY

ViSiTOR

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

Monday, May 17, 2010

FIRST.POST

This is my first post on blogger.


School exam coming. And i will cut down the time on net world =] [Hope that i can make it]


ABRSM is COMING. I hope that I can PASS it! =]

There's so many thing I'm worried about.
School exam, ABRSM.......

I scared that i can't make it.. it was my first time to face this violin exam.
I've no experience at all.. the aural test, sight reading.. I'm still can't cover it.


I'll feel shame to open my mouth to sing @__@
because i know my sound not good at all..
I've tried my hard to learn my pinch.. 
and i can reach it teacher~
I'm just can't recognize the sound u play from piano..
I'm just a newbie. =..=
my thought is.. 
violin sound and piano sound is different as I'm still don't know how to divide or recognise it >_<


my god! i know i can make but not now..
BUT. i also know it that i should make it now!!!
GAMBATEH JANE!!


shf*** @..@


going to end my post here.. haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment